DATE: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 TIME: 6:56 PM
Argh. Just feel so... Argh. :/ i really cant express how i feel. Failing another chem test. Seriously? Its like im sick and tired of trying. I really am. Im so scared of prelims. Now reality really hits me. That i might just flunk prelims and olevels. I dont know man. Anything can happen. I try to stay strong but inside im like breaking down alr. He's not there for me to rant at. He's not there to give me some encouragement. I miss him. I miss him like mad. I just... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. so freaking frustrated. I thought my chem was okay, BAM I FAIL. i thought my social studies was okay, BAM I FAIL. i thought my geog was okay, BAM I FAIL AGAIN. its so tiring to keep going. Its so tiring when ppl dont acknowledge the effort im putting in. As much as i know God is telling me to rely on Him and not my own capabilities, its just freaking hard yknow?! Its so hard to sit in class everyday, not knowing what youre good at, causing your mind to overthink and just keep getting frustrated at yourself. Its a cycle. I find my motivation, i get the momentum, i fail, i get demoralised, i try to pick myself up, fall back down again and then the cycle repeats. Tired, frustrated, just fkalfbskbhdjwnsks. God, save me.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
« older
newer »