DATE: Thursday, March 12, 2009 TIME: 5:52 PM
hellos ppl.
thanks for being thr to chill me.
i'm very chilled.
and i'm so hating tat idiotic freak.
tag replies:
jianqing: hahaas.i'm very relax now. abt the ****? you can ask HIM.
jeremy: heys. i wasnt the one who started all the vulgarities and stuff k? it was tat freak who i'm so pissed off at. and wad david said is true, you wont believe how bad his attitude is.
david: ttly agree.
meow: I MISS YOU TOOOOOOO!!!
my crazy one: ya, i ttly agree. but nvm. give him face a bit. hope ur friendship probs are resolve soooonnnn! love you darling!
someone who i noe: who are you? can juz tag w ur name? anw, ya, i didnt noe i was like tat until HE pissed me off.
cheryl: i'm chilled.
weiyu: YES. I AM KOH WEI LIN. difficult to imagine me so pissed eh? (:
ppl,
I AM CHILLED. DUN WORRY.
(:
thanks for chilling me anw.
(:
« older
newer »